Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sugary Shit

...i wish the spelling would also be alliterative (shugary shit) ...that would be much more satisfying.
why, oh why did i have pepsi and jellybabies for afternoon tea when i know excessively shugary drinks make me feel ill? my hands are actually all shaky right now (it's impeding my touchtyping skills... not that that would be evident, as my anal-retentive love of words and spelling is keeping me self-editing...)

i feel like poo. on a stick.

but the good news is: i am getting my own laptop! hurrah!

so soon i shall be able to blog from home rather than continue these illicit hurried interludes i've had to snatch from work to be with blogger.com (and you, of course, dear reader), and we can bring our relationship into the open at last and declare our passion to the world!

goodness. don't mind me. it's the shugar talking.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay on the laptop Sammy ... "and so thoust, a geek, becometh"

Anonymous said...

s'manther. i need more entertainment.


dance for me lackey, dance.

sam said...

kev of evilness? is that you??

Anonymous said...

naw. i'm like a mistral 255cm pedestal ...
...[your biggest fan]


....who could eye bee??

Anonymous said...

Yo Sam, just to prove you DIDN'T need to start a blog to comment on someone elses blog....

Also, I can confirm I hav enow commented on a blog (first time) ... and in 10 seconds, will have added a blog to my favourites (yes,.. yours)... but no I do not yet:
1) understand Blogging
2) intend to start blogging
3) hope another friend will tell me about their blog
4) intend to read a blog regularly
5) intend to read YOUR blog in the near future (infact I may even change my mind about adding it to my favs.. nothing personal.. just an anti blog thing)
6) appreciate blogs
7) claim to have been amused by a blog (although yours came the closest so far)
8) or want to start a blog of my own.

Baz

sam said...

ooh, harsh. but fair;)
no, you can post comments as a non-blogger on MY blog, cos i am NICE, whereas DAMN HASH had a weird exclusive blogger-account-only-commentyness club happening there for a while.
so blame him:)

Unknown said...

Oh Sammieee Dooo Ooooh Ooooooooo....
Sammieee Dooo Ooooh OOoooooO!

Care of Miss T via Hash for your frustration!

Unknown said...

yeah, and why aren't you adding more to your blog, $1.7K for a laptop that you do nothing with is a pretty expensive paper weight... why don't you exchange it with mine coz I'll get far better use out of it! pbbbbbbbbt!

Unknown said...

And whilst I think of it...

Oh Sammieee Dooo Ooooh Ooooooooo....
Sammieee Dooo Ooooh OOoooooO!


hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Well, Sam,

You were very close to being the person who finally broke through to me and helped me to understand what blogs are about and what they are good for,.. hell, I've even checked yours for updates with out being prompted!... but the lack of blogging activity (hehe, see what i did there? I made "blogging" read like a cuss word... that's funny to me) is rapidly waning what was a waxing interest in reading blogs.

Baz

sam said...

thy fickle interest, like polish on the car of life...wax on...wax off...