Monday, May 29, 2006

Seriously -

no, seriously - i have nothing. unlike my illustrious ubergeek housemates, i don't have a digi camera or computer for the posting of fascinating pics and anecdotes. very embarassing. can i distract you (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! ...oh wait. there is no man. and there is no curtain... *sniff*) from the lack of anything by recommending some links with actual content? interesting content, at that! (ooooh)
...look over there!
-no. to the right, you fool.
(hmm. excellent idea. insult the 2 [maybe 3] friends who are the only people reading this blog... oh well: dry your eyes, princess(es)! ...ahh, i love that saying! (Hasherism, 2006))

4 comments:

sam said...

wow! a FOURTH person reading my blog! you have no idea of my disbelief and excitement... wait - you're not just one of my housemates, PRETENDING to be someone else, are you?

amy said...

i'm reading too! i count on you to write something witty and wry to brighten up my day! so don't give up yet li'l sammie... your blog will be like the ugly duckling. who then grew up to be less ugly. and not even a duck. not that your blog is ugly or even duck-like. i mean... you know what i mean.

sam said...

hooray! thanks amy! ...im touched (excuse me...i have a little something...in...my eye)
-but the PRESSURE! (ooh! inadvertant questy in-joke... if only some of my questy friends actually read this!)
-so anyway, i'll do my best to work on the wry witticisms... but i got none for today... maybe by the end of the week...?
and then my blob (or perhaps "blog") shall become the swan-like creature it was always meant to be!

araminty said...

Did someone say... Questy friend?

I always hated the story of the Ugly Duckling. As a little neophyte twitcher child, I could have told you the difference between a duckling and a cygnet with my eyes... well, not closed, but certainly very squinted.